Keurig K350 Coffee Maker Review
The Keurig K350 Coffee Maker is the master of variety. This product allows you to brew a 4-cup carafe as simply and easily as if you were brewing a single-serve cup. Moreover, it features a special setting for brewing specialty beverages like hot cocoa, tea, masala and mochas. The interactive black-and-white Touch Display makes brewing with it easy, and even fun. Just pour fresh water into the removable 60-ounce reservoir and brew away. Older models of this series used to limit the allowed K-Cups to only those produced by Green Mountain; this practice, however, has been discontinued, and the K350 now lets you insert choose from over 400 different types of beverages from over 60 major brands, provided they have the Keurig logo visible on them. With the strength-control feature, and the innovative Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, each of which brings different nuances to the mix, just imagine the possibilities.
Whom Is This Product Designed for?
- small offices
- dorm rooms
- chess clubs
Important feature 1: 4 cups
As hinted earlier, the Keurig K350 Coffee maker lets you brew a 4-cup carafe with the same ease as if brewing a single-serve cup. Moreover, the K350 features the revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, which essentially makes the brewer able to read the lid of each K-Cup or Carafe and adjust itself accordingly to provide you with a perfect beverage. There is also a special that enables you to brew other beverages besides coffee like hot cocoa, teas and mochas.
Important feature 2: 60-ounce fresh water reservoir
The factor of convenience the K350 provides is enhanced by its 60-ounce fresh water reservoir. With four cup-sizes available (4, 6, 8 and 10-ounce), there’s between 4 and 10 brews in this puppy before you have to refill it. The only thing you need to do is check on it from time to time and see if it’s full, and make sure you change the water in it so it doesn’t get stale. The reservoir is fully detachable and washable.
Important feature 3: Smooth, easy to use controls
For your convenience, the Keurig K350 Brewing System has controls that are accessible via touchscreen. The display is black and white, measures 2.4 inches, and is backlit to give you the best visibility possible. For making bolder coffees, there is a strength control setting, which allows you to downgrade or upgrade your brew. Among other things, the touchscreen enables you to control the strength of your brew, choose the cup size. The pre-programmed default size for cups is 8 ounces.
Important feature 4: Cool accessories included in the price
Right off the bat, the Keurig K350 comes with a Keurig Carafe and K-Cup and K-Carafe pods, as well as a water filter as a starting kit. There are also other optional accessories, though these are not included in the offer, and are therefore sold separately. These include the Keurig 2.0 carousel and Keurig 2.0 storage drawer (both perfect for stashing your K-Cups), Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit, and thermal carafe (ideal for preserving the temperature of your beverages).
Important feature 5: Big size
The dimensions of this brewer are 18.3H x 12.7W x 16D inches (46.5 x 32.3 x 40.6. Total weight (with the reservoir empty) is 13.9 pounds (about 6.3 kg). To put it in perspective, this is almost as heavy as a bowling ball. This is not to say that the Keurig K350 is not portable, indeed it is, but it’s not quite what you might want to carry with you to Kankun. This is a kitchen appliance, through and through.
- The brewer provides great variety of hot and cold beverages.
- You can brew bolder coffees with a push of a button.
- There are four different cup-sizes.
- The brewer works with a reusable K-Cup (My K-Cup).
- There is a limited 1-year warranty on the product.
- The Customer Support Service is polite and expedient.
- The K-Cups have to have the Keurig logo to be used.
- There’s the possibility of getting coffee grounds in your cups.
- The touchscreen is “touchy”.
FAQ -Some pre-selling Questions and Answers about this product:
To (potentially) save you the trouble of visiting the company’s site and asking questions, we’ve taken the liberty of making a list of the most frequent questions the customers have had about the product. Some of the questions that have appeared often:
- Does this work with reusable K-Cup?
- Yes, it does. You can buy the My K-Cup at your local grocery store or supermarket.
- What are the brew sizes?
- As previously noted, there are for brew sizes: 4, 6, 8 and 10-ounce size.
- Does this come with the carafe included?
- Yes, the carafe is included, as well as K-Carafe and K-Cup pods. What is not included is Keurig 2.0 carousel, Keurig 2.0 storage drawer, Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit, and thermal carafe.
- Will any size K-Cup coffee fit, not just Keurig brand?
- As long as the K-Cup has the Keurig logo, yes, it will fit. The variety of coffee will not be the problem, as most of the major coffee distributers now sell the Keurig version.
- Does it come with a water filter inside already?
- Yes, indeed it does.
- How can I tell whether my existing store of K-Cups is compatible with the 2.0 system?
- Whether they are compatible with the K350 Brewing System will be indicated by the Keurig logo.
If you’re in the market for a quality coffee maker that gives you almost limitless choice, your search may be finished. The Keurig K350 Coffee Maker 2.0 Brewing System offers you a choice of about 400 varieties of hot and iced beverages from 60 major brands. Choose your favorite coffee, tea or specialty beverage and have it done in a minute at the push of a button. If you’re still indecisive, consider that there is also a carafe, as well as K-Carafe and K-Cup pods thrown into the deal, and that all of this comes under a limited 1-year warranty.